and any other policies referenced) identifies how we will protect, collect, and process any personally identifiable information, such as your name, email, address, financial account information, etc., that we collect from you, or that you provide to us.
By viewing or using the MasterYourPowerWithin.com
or related websites, you agree to the terms of the MasterYourPowerWithin.com
, and Cookies.
PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We collect personal information that you enter on our Site or otherwise volunteer to us. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. MPW may collect two different types of information, Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) and Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”).
PII is what we collect (whether stored electronically or in paper based filing systems) relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession). This includes thing like:
1) Factual Information - your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, credit card information, billing address, and shipping information.
2) Sensitive Information - financial account information (collected when you purchase products or services), protected health or medical details or information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or similar beliefs, physical or mental health or condition or sexual life.
3) Opinion - such as the results of a self-assessment test
4) Personal information - your goals and aspirations for our products, services, and live events.
5) For those considering careers with MPW, professional personal information such as a resumé or C.V., salary history, education history, citizenship information, and position sought, as applicable.
6) For current or prospective affiliates, suppliers, and subcontractors, personal information such as social security number, federal tax ID number, or other relevant information, as applicable.
Non-PII is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses, user behavior data from web interaction metrics tools, and other information that does not reveal your specific identity. PII and Non-PII may be collected anytime you access or use a MPW website. PII and Non-PII may also be collected by MPW during in-person discussions, telephone conversations, and electronic or other written communications.
MPW may keep and use personal information we collect from or about you to provide you with access to this web site or other products or services, to respond to your requests, to bill you for products/services you purchased, and to provide ongoing service and support, to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about products and services of ours and of others, or ask for your opinion about our products or the products of others, for record keeping and analytical purposes, and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content. Personal information collected online may be combined with information you provide to us through other sources. When you contact us through our Site, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise, or meet us at an MPW event, we may collect Personal Data. In the ordinary course of business, we may share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf.
When you visit our Site, our web server automatically collects and stores the following information: Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, referring website address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages on our Site you viewed. Page response times, download errors, duration of page visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number. This information helps us improve our Site and facilitates your online experience when accessing our Site.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES?
We work closely with third parties, including, for example, business partners, promoters, affiliates, and sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, marketing analytics providers, promotions, and search information providers. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information. We partner with third parties to provide some of the services and products available on our Site and at our events. We sometimes disclose your Personal Data to those third parties, and they sometimes collect your Personal Data in the first instance and provide it to us. All such third parties use your Personal Data only on behalf of MPW and under the instructions of MPW on how your information may be used and processed. MPW and our partners will use your Personal Data for limited purposes as specified in this Policy. MPW takes reasonable steps to ensure these third parties use your Personal Data only for the purposes for which they have been engaged by MPW and that they agree to provide protections for your Personal Data that are no less protective than those set out in this Policy.
We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition. For some sorts of transactions, in addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect personal information directly from you to assist you with your transaction. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use your personal information before they collect it.
By visiting our Site or attending our events and sharing your Personal Data, you agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
1) Sales – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and subcontractors for the purpose of fulfilling requests from you to purchase goods and services from our Site or at our events;
2) Marketing – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and subcontractors for the purpose of direct marketing of goods and services that you may be interested in;
3) Self-Assessment testing – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and sub-contractors who administer and provide self-assessment testing services, including the DISC assessment test.
4) Cloud services – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and sub-contractors that provide cloud storage services.
5) Contractual performance – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and sub- contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you, or they enter with you on behalf of MPW.
6) Web analytics — analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
7) Medical assessment – business partners, promoters, affiliates, and sub-contractors who analyze medical information you submit to determine if you are an appropriate participant in our live events.
WE MAY ALSO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
1) In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as part of the purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets;
2) If we sell all or substantially all of our assets to a third party, in which case personal information about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
3) We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting web site visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior, which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal). MPW may also share PII to protect our rights or property, to protect someone’s health, safety or welfare, or when you have expressly requested MPW to do so. MPW reserves the right to disclose and use your PII if MPW believes it is necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process, e.g., a subpoena;
(b) respond to a law enforcement agency’s request;
(c) enforce the Terms; or
(d) protect the rights, privacy, safety, property, or operations of MPW or third parties
4) Whenever we share information with third parties, we will take steps to ensure that the third parties put in place adequate measures to safeguard your Personal Data, and they will be required to use any Personal Data for only the intended purpose for which it was shared.
Because Non-PII does not personally identify You, MPW reserves the right to use and disclose to third parties Non-PII for any purpose.
, or upon emailing of the changes to You at the email address You provided to MPW, or as required by law.
Please note that any information you post to a public discussion forum or chat room, such as the MPW Discussion Forums, is available to all persons accessing that site. We have no way of preventing individuals or companies from contacting you if they've seen your information publicly posted.
OUR STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MPW uses reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing undertaken and the nature of the Personal Data we collect.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it, or as otherwise prescribed by law, for the purposes set out. This period will vary depending on your interactions with us. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about a product) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim.
You may unsubscribe from any of our online e-mail updates and marketing by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any e-mail message we have sent to you. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your unsubscribe requests promptly, but you may still receive promotional information form us by mail for up to 60 days, and up to 10 days for email. You may also continue to receive information from those third parties to whom we have previously disclosed your Personal Data.
Please note that when you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
ARE COOKIES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGIES USED TO COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register with us, a cookie helps MPW to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same MPW website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
A web beacon is a small graphic image that allows the party that set the web beacon to monitor and collect certain information about the viewer of the web page, web-based document or e-mail message, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed. Web beacons can be very small and invisible to the user, but, in general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page or e-mail, including HTML based content, can act as a web beacon. We may use web beacons to count visitors to the web pages on the web site or to monitor how our users navigate the web site, and we may include web beacons in e-mail messages in order to count how many messages sent were actually opened, acted upon or forwarded.
, and our Web servers automatically log the IP/Internet address of your computer, this information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided MPW with personal information.
LINKS TO OR FROM OTHER SITES
(MPW) is designed to help readers obtain financial education and discuss ways to make investment and personal financial decisions for the purpose of becoming rich and shifting to the right side of the Prosperity Quadrant. The fundamental concept is that you should NOT rely solely upon the information or opinions you read. Rather, you should use what you read as a starting point for doing independent research on companies, opportunities, and investment techniques. Then judge for yourself the merits of the material that has been shared in our forum and at our site.
The opinions and statements expressed by the community members on the discussion forum are not necessarily those of MPW. Also MPW. does not recommend or endorse any specific investments or business opportunities. We recommend that you research all investments and opportunities thoroughly as well as the team you will be joining.
We are here to help you learn how to make investment and personal finance decisions for yourself in an effort to become rich and abundant.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not MPW. Neither MPW nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, MPW neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized MPW representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY MPW AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MPWits affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
INFORMATION---REGISTRATION---USERNAMES & PASSWORDS
As a MPW website user, you are NOT required to create an account with MPW. You warrant that the information you provide MPW is truthful and accurate, and that you are not impersonating another person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access your MPW account, and you agree not to transfer your password or Username, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to your account, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all transactions with, and information conveyed to, MPW under your account. You agree to immediately notify MPW of any unauthorized use of your password or Username or any other breach of security related to your account. You agree that MPW is not liable, and you will hold MPW harmless, for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
HOW DOES MPW USE PERSONAL DATA?
INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US
We will use this information:
1) To provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us.
2) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, or between you and our promoters, affiliates, or distributors
3) To contact you in the future to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer, or that are offered by our affiliates or third party vendors.
4) To notify you about changes to our service.
5) To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
6) To assess your suitability for participation in our live events, and to determine additional MPW materials, services, or events to recommend and market to you.
7) For training purposes, quality assurance, and to record details about the products and services you order from us.
8) To make inquiries about you for credit reference purposes.
9) To perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of Personal Data).
10) For prospective employees: to respond to your job application and process your CV.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
We will use this information:
1) To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes;
2) to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
3) As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED FOR COMMUNICATIONS?
We may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail or telephone to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this web site allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we may send you a response via email. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information. We cannot guarantee that our emails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED?
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel and third party vendors have access to your personal information, and these employees and vendors are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal information.
HOW CAN A USER ACCESS, CHANGE, AND/OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally-identifiable information that you submit to the web site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the web site. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the web site on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered or contact us at Support@MasterYourPowerWithin.com
This site may provide public discussions on various business valuation topics. Please note that any information you post in these discussions will become public, so please do not post sensitive information in the public discussions. Whenever you publicly disclose information online, that information could be collected and used by others. We are not responsible for any action or policies of any third parties who collect information that users disclose in any such forums on the web site. MPW does not agree or disagree with anything posted on the discussion board. Also remember that you must comply with our other published policies regarding postings on our public forums.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE EEA PRIVACY LAWS
“Controller” means MPW which is the organization that determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any Personal Data is Processed and used in its business.
“Processor” means any Person Processing Personal Data.
“Person” means a natural person, corporation, association, organization, partnership, or other legal entity.
“Processing” is any activity that involves use of the Personal Data. It includes, without limitation, obtaining, recording or holding the Personal Data, or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the Personal Data including organizing, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring Personal Data to third parties.
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to comply with the GDPR, we are required to set out the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data. In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Data, as set out above, the legal basis for processing your Personal Data will typically be one of the following:
1) Our own legitimate business interests, or the legitimate business interests of our third party partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors, such as, for example, providing direct marketing to our customers of our products and services that we think would be of interest, permitting prospective employees to search and apply for job opportunities, handling inquiries from our promoters, affiliates, distributors, vendors, and customers, or other instances where we have carried out a legitimate interests assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest.
2) The performance of a contract that we have in place with you.
3) Your consent where appropriate.
4) Compliance with our legal obligations, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
ADDENDUM TO HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In some cases, there is a legal requirement to keep Personal Data for a minimum period of time. Except in those circumstances, we do not keep your Personal Data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain exceptions, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
1) To receive a copy of the Personal Data that we hold about you.
2) To request that any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data be corrected or supplemented.
3) To have your Personal Data erased, unless we have a legitimate reason to retain the Personal Data (such as if we are required to do so for legal reasons).
4) To ask us not to process your Personal Data for a particular purpose, including for marketing.
All of these rights are subject to certain conditions and exemptions. For example, MPW will not be obligated to erase your Personal Data if we need to retain it to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a written request to us using the contact information set forth below. MPW reserves the right to charge a fee in dealing with such a request as permitted by applicable law and regulations. You may also opt out of receiving additional marketing information by using the unsubscribe feature in any marketing email we send you.
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks
. For full definitions of the Privacy Shield Principles, please visit www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
Under the Privacy Shield, you have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data. You also have the right to limit MPW’s use of your data – including the right to opt-in or out of receiving communications from MPW. To exercise any of these rights, please send an email to Support@MasterYourPowerWithin.com
Third party data transfer. MPW may be liable for the transfer of EU and/or Swiss personal data to third parties acting as our agents unless we can prove we are not responsible for the event given rise to the damages.
The Choice Principle. Note that we may be required to release personal data of EU and/or Swiss individuals in response to lawful requests by public authorities including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
Regular Mail: Master Your Power Within, 25 W Telegraph #71, Washington, Utah, 84780.
MPW has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information and to file a complaint. Under certain limited conditions, individuals in the European Union or Switzerland may have the right to invoke “last resort” binding arbitration before the Privacy Shield Panel to be created by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission. The Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction with enforcement authority over MPW’s compliance with the Privacy Shield.
Please note that if you provide MPW with inconsistent privacy preferences (for example, by indicating on one occasion that we may contact you with marketing offers and indicating on another occasion that we may not), MPW cannot guarantee that your most recent privacy preference will be honored. Outside Sites, please note that MPW is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of non-MPW websites to which MasterYourPowerWithin.com or any other MPW website may link.